1. Open the Google Play Store, search for Citrix Receiver and install it.
2. Open Citrix Receiver. Click Add Account on the bottom.
3. For the Address put apps.byu.edu
4. For Description you can put whatever you want, I just put the URL to the website. For User Name put your NetID, and then it’s password. For the Domain put byu.local
5. Click on the account you just created. Log in one more time using byu.local\ before your username. Type in with your password.
6. You should now see all of the apps available to you. Click on Brain Atlas or BrainStorm to get started!