1. Open up a web browser and navigate to https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver.html and click on Download Receiver 4.4****** for Windows
2. After it has finished downloading, double click on the .exe either in your browser or in your downloads folder.
3. Click through the next couple of screens and the click install
4. Open Citrix Receiver if it didn’t open it for you and type apps.byu.edu for the account.
5. Type in your NetID and password for the prompt.
6. Enter your NetID and password one more time. This time with byu\ before your netID
7. You should now be able to see the applications available to you.