To review a previous guide or to skip around click here for the homepage
Introduction: We will be using Outlook to transfer emails and contacts, but first we need to add your newly created Gmail account onto Outlook.
1. Open Outlook and click the File tab in the upper left hand corner.
2. Click Add Account next to the green plus symbol.
3. Fill in your name, fill in your Gmail email account that you have just made.
4. Click next and then finish.
5. If this doesn't work the first time, check your email and password and try again. It took two attempts for me.
Just 3 short guides to go! Continue by clicking here